Black Coffee is a no calories drink which helps you to lose weight and boost your metabolism. If you want to lose weight and also have a habit of having some beverage daily then black coffee is for you. Black coffee does not contain any calories and improves your metabolic activity hence promote weight loss.
Read More: Health Benefits of Chia Seeds Will Amaze You
Black Coffee Does not contain any fat or calories.
- Fat : 0%
- Cholesterol : 0%
- Sodium : 0%
- Carbohydrates : 0%
- Sugar : 0%
- Potassium : 4 %
Benefits of Black Coffee :
- Contains antioxidants that help in the weight loss process.
- Black Coffee contains chlorogenic acid, which decreases glucose production in your body so if you drink black coffee after dinner then your body will generate less glucose which will also lead to minimizing the fat cell production.
- Having it before the workout makes your workout more effective.
- Boost Metabolism
- Reduce excess water from your body
- Good For Liver
- Suppresses Hunger Pangs
Read More: Carrot and Tomato Soup For Weight Loss
Point To Remember :
- Drink it without additives like sugar, milk, etc. If you drink it with additives it will become a high calories drink.
- Consult your doctor if you have any allergic issues or taking any medication.
- Anything that is consumed in excess would have side effects. Similarly, when black coffee is consumed in excess, it causes hypertension.
- Drinking 1-2 cup is recommended but not more than that.
How To Make :
- Take 2 cups of water.
- Add one teaspoon of coffee in it.
- Boil it until it becomes half.
- You can also add some honey or jaggery (No sugar) to enhance its taste.
Read More :10 Food For Weight Loss