These days most of us are facing the problem of excessive weight gain. The reason behind this is Poor sleep, sedentary activities, and eating too many processed or sugary foods. These bad habits may increase the risk of excessive weight gain. But if we do a few mindful changes in our daily lifestyle then we may get rid of this excessive weight gain easily.
In this article, we will discuss those changes.
- Wake Up Early And Sleep On Time : Wake up early in the morning. Try to get up at or before 6 am every morning. If you wake up on time then you will automatically start losing a few pounds.
- Start your day with a glass of fenugreek seeds water, Apple cider vinegar, and lime water.
- Go For a brisk walk for about 40 mins and then gradually increase it. Morning and evening walks with an empty stomach lead to weight and walking after having meals leads to digesting the food you eat. So do not avoid your daily walking routine.
- Do Power Yoga Daily for 30 mins.
- Have A Protein Rich breakfast: Make protein-rich food as the first meal of your day.
- Drink Lots of water.
- Eat homemade and healthy food.
- Minimize sugar intake
- Avoid refined and processed food like refined sugar, oil, pizza, burger, sodas, etc
- Eat Raw fruits and vegetables.
- Add Salad before dinner.
- Avoid unhealthy snacks.
- Eat Slowly.
- Track your weight
- Avoid sugary drinks completely.