Most of us start our day with a glass of lemon honey warm water but do you the health benefits of adding lemon to your diet. In this article, we will discuss some of the health benefits of having lemons.
Also Read : Health Benefits Of Carom Seeds (Ajwain)
So, Here are health Benefits of lemons
- Good Source of vitamin C : Vitamin C, a primary antioxidant that helps protect cells from damaging free radicals. Vitamin C may reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke, and lower blood pressure.
- Promotes Weight Loss : Having warm water with lemon in the morning as the first drink of the day may also helps you to lose weight and boost metabolism.
- Good for Skin : Vitmain C is also good for skin.it prevents your skin from getting dry, premature aging. It also protect your skin damage from the sun. Hence promtes healthy and glowing skin.
- Promotes a good digestion system : Allow you to digest your food more easily.
- Hydrate your body
- Potassium contains by lemon helps you to control your blood pressure.
- Clear out toxins from your body
- Prevent formation of kidney stones.
- May reduce acidity, pain and inflammation.
- May prevent from cancer
- Boost Immunity
- Rich source of antioxidants.
- Good for hair
How to use Lemon?
- You can add lemon and honey in warm water.
- Mix with your salad, curries soup etc.
- Add in green tea.
- Also You can add to your grilled dishes.
Also Read :Health Benefits Of Turmeric