Ginger tea is a great ally for weight loss because it is a potent diuretic and is considered a thermogenic food, boosting metabolism and causing the body to spend more energy. But in addition to helping lose weight, ginger also helps in digestion and acts against heartburn and intestinal gases.
These days most of us are suffering from the belly fat problem. The reason for this problem is the current lifestyle which includes the whole day sitting while working, less physical activity, and junk or processed food. At some point in time when we realize that our belly fat is increasing day by day then we start some workout or avoid such unhealthy food often but don’t get adequate results. In this article, we will share a drink that can help you to reduce belly fat.
Ginger tea is a healthy drink that gives you so many health benefits. First, we discuss these benefits then we will tell you how to make it.
Benefits of Ginger Tea :
- Boost Metabolism.
- Lose Weight.
- Improve Digestion.
- Reduce heart Burn
- Reduce gastric problem
- If you are trying to lose weight than with a healthy diet and workout you can have only 2 cups of it a day and can lose up to 1-2 kg per week.
- It helps in cough and cold.
How To Make It.
Plain Ginger Tea
- Boil 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Cut a small piece of ginger in it. () you can crush ginger for better result)
- Boil it for 8-10 min until the water reduce to 1 cup
- Strain it in a cup and have it warm or lukewarm.
Other variants of Ginger Tea :
- Ginger Tea with cinnamon: In the above recipe add cinnamon to it.
- Ginger Lemon Tea: In the above recipe add some lemon after straining the tea.
- Ginger Honey: Add Some honey after making it.
- Ginger, honey, and lemon: Add Both Honey and lemon
Point To Remember :
- Have two cups of it daily
- Avoid Lemon if it doesn’t suit you. (Some people have body ache problem with lemon)