- Watermelon: Watermelon contains an amino acid called citrulline, which may help to manage high blood pressure.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes can help in controlling blood pressure because they are rich in both magnesium and potassium.
- Sunflower Seeds: The magnesium in sunflower seeds helps reduce blood pressure. Sunflower seeds are also rich in unsaturated fatty acids, especially linoleic acid.
- Oranges: Oranges have powerful blood-pressure-lowering effects like vitamins, minerals, and plant compounds that may help keep your heart healthy.
- Spinach: Spinach is rich in potassium which may help lower your blood pressure.
- Hibiscus: Hibiscus Tea may help you to lower your blood pressure.
- Dark Chocolate: Compound in dark chocolate helps in lower blood pressure. But eat dark chocolate only and eat that in moderation
- Garlic: Raw garlic is one of the herbal remedies for controlling high blood pressure. Garlic has the potential to improve cardiovascular health on several levels.
- Banana: This fruit is full of potassium – which is an important blood pressure-lowering mineral.
- Raisins: Like bananas Raisins are packed with potassium, which is known to lower blood pressure.
FOOD TO LOWER YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE
TAGS: blood-pressure//added by Autor --