This is the time when your baby is fully grown and very soon you will be able to hold a bundle of joy in your hand which makes you feel amazing. Eat a healthy balanced food at regular intervals. Choose from a list of healthy snack options to satisfy your mid-meal hunger pangs. You should have small frequent meals rather eating whole in a while it will make you feel full and also help in heartburn and indigestion.
Symptoms In Eight Month
- Start noticing significant baby bump
- Frequent trip to pee
- Water retention and swelling
- Heart burn
- Shortness of Breath
- Colostrum may leak from your breast
- Leakage of fluid
- Sleepless night
- Weight Gain
- Body Itching especially around the tummy
- Problem in Bending
By eight-month(29-32 weeks) you will feel your baby movement all the time. You will find it little wonder all five of his sense now responding to stimuli. At this stage, your baby weighs about 4 pounds and also 19 inches long. The lanugo (the fine, soft hair that covers your fetus’s body) begins to fall off. Her sense of hearing is more developed now. therefore, she may be able to recognize the music you played. It is also possible she can recognize the music after she born.
The eighth month of pregnancy is usually the time when there are some significant changes in the mother’s body. Your body getting big day by day as your belly is growing rapidly and you are gaining weight very faster.
You’re probably feeling pretty tired of being pregnant. As baby gets bigger, she may be putting pressure on your bladder again, so you will probably be taking more trips to the bathroom.
- Urine Test
- Blood pressure test
- Weight measurement
- Examine fetus size and position
- Keep track of your blood sugar before and after every meal. High blood pressure may
leadsto some problem
- Uterus height
- Determination of fundal height of
- Do maternity yoga regularly
- Do walk Daily
- Eat healthy snacks instead of junk
- Have Folic and
- Add dairy product to your diet
- Keep the stress away from you
- Eat small snack
- Avoid sugar as much as possible
- Keep track of
yoursugar and blood pressure level.
You may also read :