This is the month by end of which you
Symptoms During Fifth Month
Symptoms of pregnancy may differ woman to woman . It may also possible that you one pregnancy symptoms are diffrent from other. Below are some common symptoms during fifth month of pregnancy.
- As the belly grows shortness of Breath may occur due to pressure.
- Hormonal changes may cause Headache.
- Dizziness may also occur.
- Nasal Congestion found in so many pregnant women.
- The slow movement of the food through intestine may cause indigestion and constipation.
- Vitamin Deficiency leads to Leg cramps.
- Gastric acid may
- Back pain
- Frequent Pee
- Bleeding gums.
During the fifth month, your baby grows faster than in previous months. your baby may grow about to 8-12 inches long and weight reach up to a pound. Your baby skin is protected by Vernix which is basically a protective covering. Your baby skin is very fragile, and the vernix helps in protected that fragile skin. Below are some changes occurs in baby growth
- Organs are well defined
- Face gets into shape
- baby is capable of twisting and
- Face expression is also found
- eyebrows, eyelids, eyelashes, fine hair, ears, and nails are formed.
- Baby’s genitals are also developed.
- Your baby might be ready to hear now. So you can communicate with him.
- baby position may change
These are some common change. May more might be noticed it varies women to women.
Body Changes Of mother-to-be
- Pigmentation like stretch marks or face patches
- Breast size may increase continuously
- Nipples may become dark.
- You have to choose a comfortable sleeping position.
- Healthy hair and nails as you are taking proper nutrients values
- Frequent pee.
- A Dark Line At lower abdomen.
- Increase in vaginal discharge
You may also Read :