So now your pregnancy journey is about to end. You just have to wait a little longer to hold your bundle of joy in your hand. Your baby can be born at any time. Although most of the babies born on 38-40 weeks of pregnancy. You must be very excited as your waiting time is about to finish and your delivery can happen at any time.
Symptoms During Ninth Month
- Increased Vaginal discharge
- Back pain
- Frequent trip to washroom
- Edema:- Swelling on ankle and feet.
- Swollen Veins
- Pelvic pain due to pressure on the pelvis
- Nipple become darker
- Uncomfortable most of the time
- Breast may be getting more tender and leak colostrum
- Braxton Hicks contractions may be common
- Stretch marks
- Strong hair: You will suddenly realize that you have zero hair fall, it’s all because of hormonal changes
By thei nonth month your baby is almost fully developed. Her Weight is about 2.5 kg. His skin is smooth and pink in color as lanugo are completely gone. Your baby head is coverred with hair, although its depends on his genetic features ,some baby have full growth of hair while other born with blad head. Her Lungs are almost fully develpoed. She can also blink her eyes and also she can feel your touch and able to recognise it after the birth also.
- Keep track of blood pressure, weight, Sugar level.
- Monitoring the fetal heartbeat and movement.
- If there is any Water Break call your doctor.
You may also read :