The Second Month
Symptoms of the second month are almost the same as the first month. As you know most of the women don’t even know that they are pregnant during there the first month. This situation is also the same for some women during the second month. And the Second month is same crucial as the first month. A lot of caution has to be taken at this stage. After the mid of second-month basic circulation system and heartbeat are also develops in the fetus. So You need to add a healthy diet in your lifestyle which contains vitamins, minerals, proteins, and other nutrients.
What happened to your body in the second month of pregnancy?
As you know symptoms in the second month are the same as the first month and you may also start to develop some other symptoms this month. Below are the symptoms of a second-month pregnancy
Symptoms at second month
- Morning sickness is increased during the second month.
- Mood swings are also increased.
- Breast size is also starting increasing from this month.
- It may also possible you have to pee so many times.
- Vaginal bleeding or discharge may also start.
- Food craving
- Vomiting is also a problem for 85% of women from 2nd months to 4th month of pregnancy
- Hormones in pregnancy tend to make the intestines less efficient which cause constipation.
- Heartburn and indigestion.
Things to do
- You need to consume a balanced diet with enough nutrients to allow healthy fetal development.
- Fix an appointment with the doctor.
- Full body checkup should be conducted.
- A lot of rest.