Fenugreek is an annual plant in the family Fabaceae. Its seeds are common ingredients in dishes in India. Fenugreek seeds are a rich source of iron and protein. This herb has also been used in alternative medicine to treat various health conditions, such as diabetes, high cholesterol, and obesity. Fenugreek seeds promotes weight loss by suppressing appetite and decrease calories intake.
Fenugreek seeds can be used in many forms like cooking , medicines, weightloss, diabeties etc.
HOW TO USE FENUGREEK SEEDS FOR WEIGHT LOSS?
- Add 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds in 1 cup of room temperature water.
- Leave methi seeds soaked in water overnight.
- Drink it in the next morning on empty stomach for best results.
- Add 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds in 2 cup of water and make it to a boil.
- Strain it and drink it as the first thing just after waking up.
Benefits of fenugreek seeds :
- Promote weight Loss
- Improve digestion
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Increase milk production in new mothers
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Promote healthy skin and hair
- Relieves mentrual cramps
Problems with Fenugreek Seeds :
Although fenugreek is considered a safe alternative treatment to overcome few health issues, But if you face any problem while consuming them then stop using it immediately.